Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Header Challenge - Reflections with people

 
The City of Frederick celebrates the first Saturday of each month with activities, music, sales and stores open late. May fourth last year was a delightful spring day with lots of people and lots of reflections. My header is along Carroll Creek Linear Park. The other shots are along Market and Patrick streets.
 
 Ghosts
 
 Bike and buildings
 
 Wet reflections
 
 Yours truly included
 
 People in cars
 
Sidewalk seating


5 comments:

imac said...

Neat Multi Reflections Lew.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Nice series Lew, water and windows make great reflectors.

Craver Vii said...

You did great with this set. I had trouble getting anything this time.

heritagemom said...

Nice reflections. Most people just walk by without even seeing those; I used to be one of them pre-digital-camera days!

Katney said...

Lots of reflections in Fredericksburg in the spring. I can't believe how many reflection shots you headbangers have reminded me of.