Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Header Challenge - It's in the computer

 
 

I have been putting stuff into computers since 1962. At first it was code and data (remember punched cards?) to solve problems. Then came code related to satellite communications. Along the way lots of words went into the computer to report on progress to propose how to accomplish some task. And certainly lots of numbers to estimate and/or record costs. These days it is mostly images from my camera that go into my computer.


First a look inside Marianne's computer: some wires, electronics and expansion slots. And below more wires and an internal cooling fan.


Lots of my previous headers are in my computer.

Just a few of the images taken last month.

5 comments:

Katney said...

I had no idea where this theme would go when I proposed it. I just knew you would all come up with something very good.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Lew: Very interesting that your photos are from 1913, I guess your screen capture doesn't know we are in the 21ST century.

imac said...

Im back folks -
Wonder how many you got stored on your puter Lew, great for this weeks theme.

Craver Vii said...

It looks like you have a wide screen monitor, like the one I recently purchased! I do not like it thus far, because images look stretched or the space on the sides is wasted. I don't know what I'm going to do yet to fix it. We might just buy a different monitor.

The idea for your header is exactly what I originally wanted to do this week. I did not get around to it, and when the other idea came to me, I decided to quit trying for the stacked thumbnail images.

heritagemom said...

Like that image--I have a similar view on my computer! I don't dare count all the images I've got stored on it...!