Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Window views - Gettysburg windows

My grandsons and I went to Gettysburg National Park last Friday. We found display windows in the museum and windows of a few buildings on the battlefield. (The Visitor Center also has lots of windows.) I will get shots of windows of historical homes and buildings in Gettysburg on a future visit. For additional images of this historic place, follow the links to Gettysburg in the sidebar.

Museum display window with prison cell door

Windows on the battlefield

3 comments:

Photo Cache said...

A historic post. Thanks for sharing. I live too far to get there, I may not be able to visit so thanks for sharing.

www.ewok1993.wordpress.com

☺lani☺ said...

Interesting to know! That's the reason I love visitng pages. Have a great day!

maryt/theteach said...

I visited Gettysburg some years ago, Lew. Your shots are marvelous! :)