Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Header Challenge - Shadows

 
I chose shadows for the theme this week. As the sun makes its way south for the winter, the shadows change. The shadows on the cat in my header and the owl are not possible in the middle of summer, but the morning sun is once again shining in our rear patio door. See the other challengers headers by following the links in my sidebar.


My long shadow

Karma Kitty in the shadows

A finch and its shadow

A rose and its shadow

Lady in the shadows

Shadows on black

4 comments:

imac said...

Great colour and shadows and Captures, my friend,

Craver Vii said...

I wanted very much to do something like what you have with the owl, but couldn't get the right circumstances lined up last week.

And that pic of the finch... love it!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Really nice show of shadows Lew. They were all so neat.

Katney said...

Shadows are a fun thing to shoot. You have some lovely ones.